Local Link is your wholesale connection to sustainable Indiana farms. We connect chefs, restaurants, local grocers, and other wholesale customers to the farms and farmers across Indiana who can provide fresh local produce, humanely-raised meats, high-quality sunflower and canola oils, honey, sorghum, dairy products and more.
What are the benefits?
- You can buy from Local Link with confidence because you'll always know what farm the food is coming from - no anonymous substitutions will be made.
- Buy online using an easy one-stop-shop
- Order as much as you need from as many producers as you like and get a single consolidated bill
- Access hard-to-find products
- We do all of the hard work to source the farms and communicate with the farmers. Buying local has never been this easy!
How does it work?
Place your order online and get a single invoice for everything. Check out the online ordering page here.
Deliveries are currently scheduled 3 days a week across the central Indiana area. We offer deliveries on:
- Tuesdays and Fridays to Indianapolis, Carmel, Crawfordsville, Fishers, Noblesville, Bargersville
- Wednesdays to Lafayette, Kokomo and Logansport
If you’re outside one of the delivery zones but still want to place an order, contact us. We can help.