If you are paleo, then chances are you’re always on the lookout for grass-fed, pastured meats and nutrient-dense produce to make the most of every meal. Our CSA membership program is a convenient way to get these high-quality products in one place. In addition to organically-grown produce from our farm, we also offer a variety of sustainable meats and other products from Indiana farms that meet our high quality standards.
We offer a wide variety of products that fit the paleo lifetsyle. Some examples include:
- Power greens like kale and collards perfect for wraps, juice and smoothies
- Fresh veggies like peppers, onions, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, eggplant, zucchini and much, much more! We grow over 200 varieties of vegetables.
- Fall favorites like butternut squash and sweet potatoes
- Pastured meats including beef, pork and chicken
- Raw honey
- Farm fresh eggs with bright orange yolks
No matter what time of year, you’ll find paleo-friendly options in our online store. Preview what’s available in the store right now. Because we pick and pack your order with fresh food weekly, our offerings change in rythm with the seasons. Each week you’ll find some new items and some old favorites.
How to Buy
Our membership program is simple. Purchase a pre-paid membership and get store credit that you can use to buy whatever products you like in the quantities you need. Your store credit is valid for a full year and you can spend it any way you want. No blind boxes, no order minimums and no hassle! Place your order online and we’ll deliver the products to a local pick up location near you. We deliver at least 38 weeks out of the year from May – January.
Sound like a plan? Check out our membership options to get started.