CBD Hemp Production Program
Now accepting growers to produce certified organic CBD Hemp Oil varieties
Our Production Method
- Silverthorn Farm and CanonHale Extraction Labs provide your farm with industrial hemp plugs of approved varieties from our specified list of varieties.
- Choose your delivery date(s) late May to Early July. Estimated population of 2000 plants per acre. Crop input stipend can be provided on an acre basis on request.
- Silverthorn Farm provides pre-plant agronomic consultations as requested along with harvest process support.
- Organic Grower provides certified cropland and daily crop management from delivery of seedlings to shippable biomass. The use of an approved soil biostimulant and crop irrigation is required.
Our Delivery Method
- CanonHale Extraction Labs will provide a contracted organic grower with a harvest payment upon delivery of biomass processed to specification.
- CanonHale Extraction Labs will provide specific bonuses for oil quality and content.
- CanonHale Extraction Labs will provide operator with 50/50 split of full spectrum oil or will sell the oil and settle with the contracted organic grower following third party analysis of the finished oil lots of your farm.
Our Production Program Benefits
- Highest quality certified organic extraction process and equipment for your oil.
- Highest quality “open field ready” feminized seedlings produced by a team with nearly 40 years of combined organic specialty crop production experience.
- Industry leading CBD and CBG genetics.
- Low planting material cost. The seedlings are provided with no initial outlay.
- Input cost assistance available!
- Professional assistance obtaining and maintaining your USDA organic certification.